Wednesday, June 10th, 2020 by Kelsea Sharp
What to Expect:
The Alpha Foundations Experience
The team at Alpha Foundations is dedicated to providing an amazing customer experience from start to finish! In this blog post, we have outlined what you can expect throughout the process to help ensure you are knowledgeable about the services you are receiving and the team you are working with!
1. Awareness: Our interaction starts before you even call our office! Through our marketing initiatives, referral program, and community engagement, we take pride in our image and interactions with our community!
2.Appointment Center: Once you have heard about Alpha Foundations, we hope you give us a call! On the other end of the line, you will receive one of our friendly customer service representatives! They will be happy to answer any of your questions, learn more about what led you to Alpha Foundations, and find a time for a FREE ESTIMATE that works for you!
3. Pre-mailer Packet: Immediately following your appointment booking, you will be mailed an informational packet relating to the service you are requesting. For example, if you are concerned about your crawl space, we will send you a packet related to our crawl space products and services. These will help prepare you for your meeting with one of our design techs.
4. Welcome email: Prior to your appointment with one of our design techs, you will receive an email with a quick informational video, appointment time-reminder, and details about the local design tech that will be visiting your home!
5. Reminder Message: Approximately 24-48 hours before your scheduled appointment, your design tech will call or text to confirm their arrival time. This is to ensure that the time still works for your schedule and answer any questions you may have before your appointment!
6. Appointment Day: On the day of your appointment, your design tech will arrive at the scheduled time. They will be sure to communicate if there are any changes. During the appointment, they will complete a walk through of your home and address any areas of concern. The design tech will then follow up with any necessary measurements. They will then review your solution options, including educational videos, materials, and costs.
7. Scheduling Installation: If you decide Alpha Foundations is the right fit for your home repair needs, our design tech is able to schedule your project installation date while on site. If you wish to take the time to review the options presented, we completely understand, this can be a large decision! Simply call our team when you are ready to move forward.
8. Reminder Message: Similar to our communication before your estimate appointment, our production team will send a reminder text or call 24-48 hours before your scheduled installation to confirm the arrival time and review any remaining questions.
9. Installation Day: Our installation crew will arrive at the scheduled time. They will review what you can expect throughout the installation process. Once the job is complete, they will clean up to ensure the site is in the same condition as before they arrived!
10. Enjoy: We hope once your job is finished you are completely satisfied. All products are warrantied and our team is available to address any concerns you may have down the road!
Read what some of our previous customers have to say about our team!
"I can honestly say that my experience with Alpha Foundations was in the top 5 experiences I have had with any company that offers any product. The professionalism and service are unmatched. From the design to execution, this team exceeded my expectations. I will use them for every foundation need that I have in the future." - Joseph, Jacksonville, FL
"We had a great experience with Alpha Foundations from beginning to end. We have an old (95 years!) grove cottage that was experiencing some floor sag from an aging raised pier foundation. Mike came out and gave us a comprehensive evaluation and price. He was knowledgeable and helpful aiding us in understanding what needed to be done to correct the problem. We settled on a very good price and Mike told us that they could be available to do the work in just a few days (a cancellation maybe?). Jake, the project foreman, called the day before to make sure we were good to go and advised when they would arrive to start work. Jake and Wilson arrived on time and ready to go to work. Jake came inside to check out the problem then under the house to confirm what he suspected needed to be accomplished. He and Wilson were wonderful, Mike came by to check on the job as well. These guys are dedicated to doing a good job AND will return within 5 years if any adjustments are needed. All in all...we're very happy with the experience! Thanks guys!"- Julie, Sarasota, FL
"I have nothing but good to say about Alpha Foundation starting with getting an appointment set up to Eric Saul's who came out and gave us an estimate, to the crew of Clint, James and Pat. They showed up when they said they were coming and worked non stop until the day was over. They said when they would be back the next day and they were here. They again worked non stop until the job was finished. They were very professional and very respectful of our property. I would highly recommend them to anyone." - Adrienne, Miramar Beach, FL
Ready to schedule your FREE ESTIMATE and learn about the Alpha Foundations experience firsthand?
Call 1-800-714-3020 today!