Alpha Foundations has the ability to design a solution to your foundation problem by accessing a wide variety of products that will meet your home’s specific needs.
The procedure used is a tried-and-true method that lets us quickly install the products in order to reduce the time and expense of your project and limit the amount of disturbance to your yard and landscaping.
Settled Foundation Repair Procedure
- Discover the area where settlement or buckling is occurring.
- Dig out a 2′ section of soil every 7′ under the footing of the building beside the affected area.
- An anchor or a pile is driven into the ground until soil stability is found.
- The pile is attached to the foundation with a lifting bracket. The foundation is lifted until it is level.
- The holes are then refilled so the piles and brackets can’t be seen.
New Construction Procedure
- Contractor digs footings.
- Piles are installed until depth and soil stability are found.
- Concrete and reinforcing steel are placed around the piles.
Procedure for Failing Retaining Wall
- Core or saw holes in wall spaced per loading requirements.
- Drill Helical anchors through holes until sufficient torque is achieved.
- Attach a tie back bracket capable of either stabilizing the wall or pulling it to its original position. (If the wall is desired to be pulled to its original position it may be necessary to excavate some of the soils from behind the wall.)
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.
word for it
They did everything they said they were going to do. Everything turned out wonderful; they met my expectations. We're very happy with the outcome.Pamela DeLand, FL
Alpha Foundation was professional from the beginning. From their sales rep, to the actual labor crew that came in and did the work. The crew was very informative a...Troy Orlando, FL
I have had many home repair jobs done over the years, by many contractors, in many locations in different states, and Alpha Foundations is the best one by far. Fir...Leonard St. Augustine, FL
I am extremely satisfied with the work done on my home. The work crews were professional, friendly and did a great job. My cement is level now and my lanai is secu...Marsha Gulf Breeze, FL
I chose your company after my talk with the design tech and assessment of his analysis of my problem and your solution. Also, the fact that he didn’t try to use ...Thomas Jacksonville, FL
The wealth of honesty and knowledge far exceeded my expectations. My appointment was completed successfully in a professional and timely matter. I now feel much be...William Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Alpha Foundations, is the company to call if you have foundation issues at your home or office. They are very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. They are ...Roy Valdosta, GA