Commercial PolyLevel® Concrete Leveling in Florida & Georgia
Fast, cost-effective concrete repair and soil stabilization
Alpha Foundations offers a proven solution to stabilize and level uneven concrete slabs, such as sidewalks, driveways, roadways and warehouse floors. With multiple formulas available, PolyLevel® can fit the needs of your commercial, industrial or municipal job, large or small.
Supportworks’ PolyLevel® System is designed to work under the most extreme conditions. PolyLevel® uses a two-part urethane polymer that expands into high-density foam to fill voids, lift and stabilize concrete and solve a wide range of geotechnical and structural applications.
Alpha Foundations is your professional PolyLevel® contractor in Florida and Georgia, specializing in concrete leveling and repair. Call us at 800-714-3020 or click below to request a consultation to discuss the scope of your project.
PolyLevel® works for a wide range of applications:
- Leveling uneven sidewalks and driveways
- Repairing industrial building and warehouse floors
- Leveling uneven roads and bridge approaches
- Airport runway and railroad repairs
- Void filling and erosion control
- Pre-construction soil stabilization
We can select the right PolyLevel® formula for your specific application, whether it’s concrete leveling, void filling, soil stabilization or joint stabilization. The PolyLevel® process and steps for installing PolyLevel® are the same for both commercial and residential applications.
Advantages of PolyLevel® for commercial use
PolyLevel® is a state-of-the-art alternative to mudjacking, re-leveling grout or concrete replacement. The polyurethane foam system offers numerous features and benefits:
- Lightweight – Our polyurethane foam weighs approximately 4-6 pounds per cubic foot when installed, in comparison to traditional mortar-based material which weighs 120 pounds per cubic foot.
- High capacity – Lifting action is a result of the expansion of the polymer, allowing for lifting of a much higher load than traditional mudjacking, which relies on hydraulic pressure being contained under a slab.
- Accurate lift – Calculated reaction time of the expanding polyurethane foam allows for targeted, precise lifting of the slab.
- Waterproof – Polyurethane formula is fully waterproof, so it won’t wash out, won’t be impacted by freeze/thaw cycles and can be used to under-seal slabs and stop a variety of infrastructure leaks.
- Non-invasive – PolyLevel® equipment can be used in extremely limited access areas and won’t disturb lawn or landscape.
- Quick cure time – Within just 15 minutes after injection, the concrete slab is ready for heavy loading; compared to conventional mudjacking which takes several days to cure.
- Environmentally-friendly – With PolyLevel® there’s no need to demolish the concrete and transport the waste to a landfill.
Get An Estimate on Commercial PolyLevel® Installation
Alpha Foundations offers commercial concrete leveling and PolyLevel® installation in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Orlando, and nearby in Florida and Georgia. Contact us today to schedule an on-site consultation and learn how PolyLevel® can solve your concrete settlement problems and a wide range of other structural issues. Get an estimate for your commercial project today – call 800-714-3020.
Looking for a price? Get a no-cost, no-obligation, free estimate.
word for it
They did everything they said they were going to do. Everything turned out wonderful; they met my expectations. We're very happy with the outcome.Pamela DeLand, FL
Alpha Foundation was professional from the beginning. From their sales rep, to the actual labor crew that came in and did the work. The crew was very informative a...Troy Orlando, FL
I have had many home repair jobs done over the years, by many contractors, in many locations in different states, and Alpha Foundations is the best one by far. Fir...Leonard St. Augustine, FL
I am extremely satisfied with the work done on my home. The work crews were professional, friendly and did a great job. My cement is level now and my lanai is secu...Marsha Gulf Breeze, FL
I chose your company after my talk with the design tech and assessment of his analysis of my problem and your solution. Also, the fact that he didn’t try to use ...Thomas Jacksonville, FL
The wealth of honesty and knowledge far exceeded my expectations. My appointment was completed successfully in a professional and timely matter. I now feel much be...William Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Alpha Foundations, is the company to call if you have foundation issues at your home or office. They are very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. They are ...Roy Valdosta, GA