Concrete Leveling with PolyLevel® Injection Foam in Florida & Georgia
Choose Alpha Foundations for Reliable Concrete Repair
Our concrete experts proudly provide the reliable concrete repair services you require for your sinking concrete slabs. No problem is too complex or difficult for our certified professionals to solve. From sunken sidewalks to cracked slab foundations, we have the tools, training, and expertise required to treat your concrete and restore the safety and stability of your structure.
When you need foundation work or other concrete repair services, contact the professionals at Alpha Foundations by calling 800-714-3020.
PolyLevel® Restores and Protects Your Concrete
PolyLevel® is our go-to solution when concrete problems arise. We depend on this remarkable system because it can be applied to a wide range of problems. PolyLevel® has a myriad of uses, including:
- Lifting settled slabs or slab foundations
- Lifting settled or sunken sidewalks
- Stabilizing and strengthening loose soil
- Filling sinkholes common to this region
- Stabilizing roadways, runways, and rail beds
Naturally, the durability and long-term stability of concrete depend on the stability of the soil beneath the surface. If it’s not stable, it won’t support the weight of your concrete and other structures. Coupled with natural soil erosion, this can cause concrete to crack, settle, and sink. The PolyLevel® system fixes this problem by expanding into the soil beneath the concrete to permanently fill the gaps caused by natural soil erosion. It works quickly and effectively to raise the concrete surface and stabilize the soil so that problems don’t recur.
Alpha Foundations can help you repair sunken concrete surfaces. We serve both residential and commercial clients, and we invite you to contact us at 800-714-3020 to learn more about the services we offer in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Orlando, and nearby communities.
Benefits of PolyLevel®
At Alpha Foundations, we are committed to providing you with the best service and solutions possible. We use PolyLevel® because it offers superior benefits over other methods of concrete leveling, including that:
- It’s lightweight but exceptionally sturdy: At around 4 pounds per cubic foot, PolyLevel® is far lighter than other fill materials. This makes it an ideal solution for weak soil where using heavier materials would be ill-advised. The material’s lighter weight is a key feature that makes it a superior option.
- It’s waterproof: No need to worry about rainfall or other sources of water because PolyLevel® will not wash away after it has been cured. Even hurricanes can’t wash it away. The material’s waterproofing properties make it an ideal option for our climate and soil geography.
- It’s stable and nonreactive. The material is stable and inert, which means it will not react with soil or moisture contact. Equally important, PolyLevel® is eco-friendly, and it will not emit harmful chemicals into the soil or atmosphere.
- It cures in no time at all. We love PolyLevel® because it cures quickly and with no fuss. In most cases, the material reaches full hardness within 15 minutes following injection. This not only reduces repair time but also means you can restore structures to service quickly and with minimal disruption.
- It has flexible applications. Our highly skilled team can fine-tune both the density and expansive force of PolyLevel®’s two-part foam. This allows us to adjust lifting force for the specific needs of our clients, the soil characteristics, and other considerations like the weather.
- It’s non-disruptive. The equipment required for installation is compact and easily transportable. This allows us to deliver PolyLevel® to any location and access the installation point with ease. It’s also a considerably less messy option than other methods of concrete-lifting.
Experience the PolyLevel® difference, and call our team at 800-714-3020.
Depend on Alpha Foundations For Superior Concrete Repair
We know that PolyLevel® is the superior choice for concrete leveling. It is our pleasure to tell you more about why we use this dependable product for our residential and commercial concrete repairs in Georgia and Florida, so call today.
When you trust Alpha Foundations for concrete repair, you’ll receive unrivaled customer service supported by our nearly 20 years of experience in the industry. We put our customers first, and that’s why we have financing options and always offer free estimates on all of our jobs. Over the years, we’ve provided service to 50,000 satisfied customers.
Contact us at 800-714-3020 to find out why we’re the go-to choice for concrete leveling services throughout Florida and Georgia.
word for it
They did everything they said they were going to do. Everything turned out wonderful; they met my expectations. We're very happy with the outcome.Pamela DeLand, FL
Alpha Foundation was professional from the beginning. From their sales rep, to the actual labor crew that came in and did the work. The crew was very informative a...Troy Orlando, FL
I have had many home repair jobs done over the years, by many contractors, in many locations in different states, and Alpha Foundations is the best one by far. Fir...Leonard St. Augustine, FL
I am extremely satisfied with the work done on my home. The work crews were professional, friendly and did a great job. My cement is level now and my lanai is secu...Marsha Gulf Breeze, FL
I chose your company after my talk with the design tech and assessment of his analysis of my problem and your solution. Also, the fact that he didn’t try to use ...Thomas Jacksonville, FL
The wealth of honesty and knowledge far exceeded my expectations. My appointment was completed successfully in a professional and timely matter. I now feel much be...William Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Alpha Foundations, is the company to call if you have foundation issues at your home or office. They are very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. They are ...Roy Valdosta, GA