Expert Cracked Concrete Repair Services in Florida & Georgia
Nobody wants to deal with cracked concrete around their home. It takes away from the look of your home and can even be a hazard for passersby. It’s also a problem that will only grow exponentially if left unchecked because when a concrete slab cracks, parts of it will sink into the underlying ground. On top of being unsightly, these cracks may allow water to leak below the surface. Consequently, the soil under the surface can be softened or even washed away. This will cause further cracks as it sinks into the spaces made by washed-away soil.
What Causes Concrete to Crack?
Reasons concrete can crack include:
- Premature shrinkage of concrete during cure
- Dynamic or static overload of mechanical components
- An uncontrolled cracking of a structural element due to excessive temperature changes
- Settling of the foundation or base
- Excessive surface watering
Sealing your driveway, sidewalk, or other concrete feature may help ensure the longevity of your concrete. By installing a professional, long-lasting sealant like NexusPro, Alpha Foundations can seal your concrete properly and maintain its integrity.
Our Solution: NexusPro
NexusPro, a silicone-based concrete sealant, can prevent water, ice, and dirt from seeping into concrete joints and the ground below. In addition, it can also be used to prevent things like radon gas from rising from below the concrete. Last but not least, NexusPro can enhance the look and feel of concrete slabs.
Some other benefits of NexusPro include:
- Adaptability: Due to its weather-resistant features and ability to tolerate extreme temperatures, NexusPro can deal with the shrinkage and expansion of concrete.
- Year-round installation: NexusPro is an adaptable option, making it possible to install it year-round, no matter the weather.
- Visual appeal: The NexusPro concrete sealer is resistant to UV rays, so your concrete slab won’t bubble, crack, or dry.
- Well-timed cure: Contrary to urethane caulking products, NexusPro will dry tack-free in just 60 minutes.
- Sturdy: The NexusPro is purpose-built as a durable solution for sealing concrete joints and cracks.
- Combine with PolyLevel: If concrete leveling is necessary, NexusPro can work in conjunction with PolyLevel to lift concrete.
NexusPro Installation: How it Works
Concrete slabs can be repaired in a matter of minutes by sealing joints and cracks. The first step in the crack filling process is to drill and smooth the cracks.
The next step consists of installing backer rods in concrete joints to prepare them. Backer rods prevent sealants from sticking to the bottom of joints, thus reducing their flexibility. Further, this reduces the amount of NexusPro needed per joint.
With these two steps completed, NexusPro is ready to be applied to concrete! We will fill in the cracks with sealant and remove any excess. In just 60 minutes, your concrete will be fully functional and ready to use.
Don’t attempt to DIY your concrete repair – call on the team at Alpha Foundations for professional cracked concrete repair!
Make Your Concrete Good as New with Our Expert Concrete Services!
Concrete slabs on your property can be kept durable and intact by sealing joints and cracks that could otherwise be the cause of lasting damage. Our concrete technicians at Alpha Foundations are ready to inspect and resolve any issue to deliver uniformed, good-as-new concrete.
word for it
They did everything they said they were going to do. Everything turned out wonderful; they met my expectations. We're very happy with the outcome.Pamela DeLand, FL
Alpha Foundation was professional from the beginning. From their sales rep, to the actual labor crew that came in and did the work. The crew was very informative a...Troy Orlando, FL
I have had many home repair jobs done over the years, by many contractors, in many locations in different states, and Alpha Foundations is the best one by far. Fir...Leonard St. Augustine, FL
I am extremely satisfied with the work done on my home. The work crews were professional, friendly and did a great job. My cement is level now and my lanai is secu...Marsha Gulf Breeze, FL
I chose your company after my talk with the design tech and assessment of his analysis of my problem and your solution. Also, the fact that he didn’t try to use ...Thomas Jacksonville, FL
The wealth of honesty and knowledge far exceeded my expectations. My appointment was completed successfully in a professional and timely matter. I now feel much be...William Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Alpha Foundations, is the company to call if you have foundation issues at your home or office. They are very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. They are ...Roy Valdosta, GA