Crawl Space Encapsulation in Florida & Georgia
Trust Alpha Foundations to Protect Your Crawl Space
To prevent mold, pests, moisture, and air quality issues in your home, it’s a good idea to seal off your crawl space for extra precautions or to have ventilation crawl space fans in place. Keeping your crawl space clean and dry is crucial for maintaining high-quality indoor air throughout your entire home. Alpha Foundations encapsulates your crawl space using the CleanSpace® crawl space encapsulation system. With the CleanSpace® solution, you’ll enjoy a healthy, safe, and comfortable crawl space and home.
Contact us today at 800-714-3020 to schedule your crawl space encapsulation service!
Benefits of Crawl Space Encapsulation
Our crawl space encapsulation system will provide your crawl space and home with many long-lasting benefits, including:
- Enhanced indoor air quality: A majority of the air inside your home originates in your crawl space, meaning it has a big impact on its quality. Having an encapsulated crawl space will help improve your home’s indoor air quality, making it healthier for you and your family to breathe.
- A more comfortable home: Decreasing your crawl space’s moisture levels will help your home not feel so damp in the humid summer, and in the winter, your floors won’t be uncomfortably cold to walk on.
- Improved energy efficiency: Sealing your crawl space could help you use 20% less energy on average.
- More storage: Extra storage space is a valuable asset to any home, and having a sealed crawl space provides you with a clean space to store more without risking any damage to your belongings.
- Fewer pest problems: A sealed crawl space helps prevent pests from getting in and causing issues within your home.
Enjoy all the benefits of an encapsulated crawl space by contacting Alpha Foundations today! Call us at 800-714-3020 or reach out to us online.
Our Crawl Space Encapsulation System
Our CleanSpace® crawl space encapsulation system is designed with each main crawl space issue in mind. You can expect our crawl space encapsulation system to:
- Stop water intrusion: It’s important to handle any water issues in your crawl space before sealing it. If you have any plumbing or foundation leaks or drainage problems, we will fix them by installing a perimeter drainage system and sump pump designed specifically for the crawl space area. Once complete, we can proceed with encapsulation.
- Prevent moisture seepage: Moisture often finds ways to seep into your crawl space, whether it’s coming from the ground or foundation. By adding a vapor barrier to your crawl space, you’ll be able to help prevent mold growth, wood rot, and pest infestations. We use our CleanSpace® vapor barrier to seal your crawl space off from any moisture coming in. It comes with a 25-year warranty, so you can rest assured your vapor barrier and crawl space are always taken care of and in good condition.
- Seal air leaks: Homeowners in Florida and Georgia are no strangers to humidity. The vents in your crawl space let in this muggy air, increasing the humidity levels in your crawl space. This can ultimately lead to mold growth and pest problems. We add CleanSpace® vent covers to specifically address this problem. The CleanSpace® vent covers will give your vents an airtight seal, protecting your crawl space from the humidity in the air outside. We also seal any other areas that let outside air in, including the rim joist, around pipes and electrical wires, and more.
- Condition the air: We will install either a dehumidifier or a crawl space ventilation fan. To maintain a consistent humidity level in your crawl space, a dehumidifier is the way to go. A ventilation fan is the best way to add air from your air conditioning system to dry out the crawl space air. Our specialists will work with you to determine the best solution for your crawl space.
If you have any questions about the encapsulation process, call our team at 800-714-3020.
Choose Alpha Foundations for Crawl Space Encapsulation
When you’re ready to get started on your crawl space encapsulation project in Florida or Georgia, turn to the pros at Alpha Foundations. Our highly skilled team has the training and experience necessary to offer the very best solutions for your crawl space needs. Since our founding in 2002, we’ve provided honest, high-quality service that puts the customer first, and we have the reviews to prove it.
Start enjoying the peace of mind that a clean crawl space can provide. Contact us today to schedule your free, no-obligation estimate.
word for it
They did everything they said they were going to do. Everything turned out wonderful; they met my expectations. We're very happy with the outcome.Pamela DeLand, FL
Alpha Foundation was professional from the beginning. From their sales rep, to the actual labor crew that came in and did the work. The crew was very informative a...Troy Orlando, FL
I have had many home repair jobs done over the years, by many contractors, in many locations in different states, and Alpha Foundations is the best one by far. Fir...Leonard St. Augustine, FL
I am extremely satisfied with the work done on my home. The work crews were professional, friendly and did a great job. My cement is level now and my lanai is secu...Marsha Gulf Breeze, FL
I chose your company after my talk with the design tech and assessment of his analysis of my problem and your solution. Also, the fact that he didn’t try to use ...Thomas Jacksonville, FL
The wealth of honesty and knowledge far exceeded my expectations. My appointment was completed successfully in a professional and timely matter. I now feel much be...William Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Alpha Foundations, is the company to call if you have foundation issues at your home or office. They are very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. They are ...Roy Valdosta, GA