All About PolyRenewal™ Injections
Fixing any cracked or sinking concrete takes time and consideration, no matter where you live. However, if you’re looking for a solution that’s non-invasive and fast-acting, you’ll want to consider a PolyRenewal™ Injection.
PolyRenewal™ injections aim to replace mudjacking as a concrete leveling solution. There’s more versatility to these injections than you may first believe. Talk to the companies working in the Florida area, especially Alpha Foundations, and you’ll see that PolyRenewal™ injections may be the best solution to your concrete slab woes.
What Is PolyRenewal™?
If you’re looking for a lifting and leveling measure that works explicitly with concrete, you’re in luck. PolyRenewal™ is an expanding foam that professional contractors can inject straight underneath your cracking, uneven concrete slabs.
PolyRenewal™ is meant to replace the mudjacking process by providing you with a less-invasive concrete lifting and leveling solution. There are various practical uses for this state-of-the-art repair. You can use PolyRenewal™ injections to lift concrete driveways, porches, patios, sidewalks, and more.
How We Install PolyRenewal™
How does PolyRenewal™ work? Alpha Foundations will take the following steps to use PolyRenewal™ effectively around your home:
- Drill holes large enough for the injections in your existing concrete, usually the size of a penny.
- Insert injection ports.
- Mix the two-part polyurethane solution.
- Begin the injection process, filling the void beneath your concrete with environmentally friendly PolyRenewal™ foam.
- Seal and smooth over the injection points.
Effectively, PolyRenewal™ fills the voids that may have sprung up in your concrete while also providing your slab the boost it needs to remain in one place. That said, there are non-traditional circumstances into which PolyRenewal™ can play, all of which will help you overcome any long-term damage that’s been done to your concrete slabs.
The Advantages of PolyRenewal™
As mentioned, PolyRenewal™ is meant to replace the mudjacking process when it comes to the care and keeping of your property. What benefits does PolyRenewal™ have over alternative means of concrete repair and lifting?
Think of it this way: when you use PolyRenewal™ to support your property, you get:
- A Waterproof Barrier and Lift: If you want your repairs to last, you’ll need your lifting and repair measures to be as watertight as possible. Luckily, PolyRenewal™ wicks off water, serving as the perfect hydrophobic barrier.
- A Chemical Barrier: PolyRenewal™ does more than just protect your property from additional cracks or leaks. If there are any chemical spills in your area, or if you’ve just used too much weed killer, PolyRenewal™ will keep these unwanted chemicals from entering your home.
- Shorter-Than-Average Cure Times: Concrete repair takes time, no matter what solution you’re using. However, the good news is that no matter how big your problematic concrete slab is or how significant your damage is, PolyRenewal™ cures within 30 minutes. That means there’s no waiting around to use your driveway, patio, sidewalk, or other area repaired with this solution.
All of these benefits pale in comparison when considering PolyRenewal™’s flexibility. If you’re looking for concrete repair and protective measures, PolyRenewal™ is the solution to use. While it’s far from a cure-all, you’ll be able to talk to your Alpha certified field inspector about the injections’ extracurricular uses to see just how far this product can take you.
When To Use PolyRenewal™ To Boost Your Concrete
When is it time to take advantage of a PolyRenewal™ injection? PolyRenewal™ is often used to lift settling concrete slabs outside, such as sidewalks or pool decks. In other circumstances, it can be used to repair the concrete slabs inside your home.
Luckily, a slipping concrete slab will often give itself away. Keep an eye out for some of the following, and you’ll have a better idea as to when it’s time to call the professionals:
- Settling concrete patios, front walks, pool decks, and steps
- Uneven interior slabs
- Floor cracks
- Tripping hazards
Trust Alpha for Reliable PolyRenewal™ Installation
If any problems with the concrete on your property, including the above symptoms, don’t hesitate to reach out to local concrete repair experts like Alpha Foundation as soon as possible. We’ll inspect your home and provide you with a free quote on potential services, whether you’re dealing with a cracked slab or more serious slippage.
Don’t let the weather in Florida sink your home. Contact your local professionals to see whether or not PolyRenewal™ injections are the solution for you.
Last Modified Date:
1755 Benchmark Ave.
Fort Myers, FL 33905
309 NE 1st St.
Gainesville, FL 32601
55 North Industrial Loop
Orange Park, FL 32073
3200 W Copans Rd.
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
3723 Hogshead Rd
Apopka, FL 32703
1680 Fruitville Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34236
66 Industrial Park Dr.
Monticello, FL 32344
1615 118th Ave. N
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
100 N Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31601
515 N Flagler Dr.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401