Let Alpha Foundations Fix Your Crawl Space Moisture Problems
Florida and Georgia’s weather are notorious for high humidity. This can become a problem, especially when you start to have humidity and moisture issues in your home. Because a large amount of the air we breathe in our homes comes from our crawl spaces, it’s important that you aren’t experiencing musty odors or mold. If you have either of these problems, you most likely have a moisture problem in your crawl space, but don’t worry. Instead, turn to Alpha Foundations. We provide effective solutions, including dehumidifiers and ventilation fans.
Where Does the Moisture in Your Crawl Space Come From?
Moisture in your crawl space can appear from several sources, including:
- Water leaks from your plumbing or a drainage problem that leaves standing water in your crawl space.
- Ground moisture evaporates into the air in your crawl space. This is typically a problem with dirt crawl spaces.
- Outside air enters your crawl space through the vents and raises the humidity levels.
When installing a crawl space dehumidifier, we find it best to pair this with the installation of a vapor barrier. With both the dehumidifier and the vapor barrier working together, your crawl space will be effectively sealed off. This allows your crawl space to be drier and cleaner and provides healthier breathing air for you and your family.
To learn more about our crawl space dehumidifiers and vapor barriers, contact Alpha Foundations today!
Benefits of a Crawl Space Dehumidifier
Installing a crawl space dehumidifier comes with many additional benefits other than controlling the moisture levels of your crawl space, including:
- Reduced mold and dust mites, alleviating allergy and asthma symptoms and improving the health of your indoor air
- Desirable humidity levels and increased comfort in your home year-round
- Reduced cooling costs
- Reduced termite and pest issues
- Reduced risk of wood rot and structural damage
Enjoy a Comfortable Home with a Dehumidifier
If you have a humidity issue in your crawl space, it can damage your stored items, cause wood rot and mold growth, and affect the air quality of your home. Alpha Foundations uses a SafeDri™ dehumidifier to help you prevent crawl space moisture and maintain an ideal humidity level.
The SafeDri™ dehumidifier easily fits into any crawl space, has a powerful blower to effectively dry large areas, and features:
- Automatic drainage
- A filter that removes mold spores and dust mites
- Auto humidistat that shuts off the unit when it achieves the desired humidity level
Contact our team today to learn more about how a SafeDri™ dehumidifier can help you!
Choose Alpha Foundations for Crawl Space Dehumidification!
If you’re tired of your constant humidity issues due to your crawl space, it’s time to contact the Alpha Foundations team for a dehumidifier. When you choose us for your crawl space repair needs, you can rest assured that you’ll receive superior service every step of the way. We will provide you with the perfect solutions for your crawl space and humidity needs.
Give us a call to get your free estimate on a crawl space dehumidifier today!