Foundation Repair Contractor Serving Florida & Georgia
Providing Expert Solutions for All Your Foundation Repair Needs
At Alpha Foundations, we deliver modern solutions for the age-old problem of cracking or buckling foundations. Whether it’s a poorly built new home or a century-old property, we will resolve the issue and preserve the integrity and safety of the structure. Our patented foundation repair solutions are custom-designed for each client and supported by a concrete warranty that won’t sag, bend, buckle, or break.
Alpha Foundations is nationally recognized and a proud Groundworks company. We use only top-quality, industry-leading structural repair products to ensure top-notch results on every job. And to make sure you’re certain that our products and services are right for your needs, we provide free on-site inspections and consultations.
To schedule your free quote, contact Alpha Foundations by calling (877) 322-3446 today.
Common Signs of Foundation Problems
- Settlement sinking – When the soil settles or can no longer support the home, it leads to sinking.
- Sagging crawl space – Excess moisture, improperly positioned supports, weak joists/beams, and more can cause the foundation to sag.
- Wall cracks – Pressure exerted on the foundation can result in vertical or horizontal cracks. Both are signs repairs are required, but horizontal cracks are critical and should not be ignored.
- Floor cracks – Most floor cracks are normal and occur during settling. Other causes can include shrinkage of the concrete, stress, and improperly poured concrete.
- Uneven floors – Most uneven floors are the result of settling or shifting soils.
- Foundation upheaval – When soils expand or swell, they can exert pressure on the foundation and cause it to rise upwards.
- Sticking windows and doors -Settling, shifting soil, and more can cause doors and windows to misalign.
- Bowing walls – Expansive soil or hydrostatic pressure can cause bowing, which leads to critical failure.
If you notice any of these signs, contact Alpha Foundations at (877) 322-3446 to discuss the many repair techniques our teams can use to repair your damaged foundation in Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Valdosta, Gainesville, or Miami.
Our Foundation Repair Process
When you hire us for foundation repairs, you can expect thorough workmanship at every step of the way. We want to ensure you’re provided with the best solutions to give you peace of mind about your home’s foundation. Our foundation repair process includes an inspection to identify the problem areas and determine the best solution to fix your foundation. We’ll then provide you with a free quote before proceeding. If you choose Alpha Foundations for your repairs, we will:
- Dig a 2-foot section of soil every 7 feet under the footing of your building beside the affected area
- Drive an anchor or a pile into the ground until soil stability is found
- Attach the pile to the foundation with a lifting bracket and lift the foundation until its level
- Refill holes so the piles and brackets can’t be seen
To learn more about our process or set up an inspection, give us a call at (877) 322-3446 to speak with a team member.
Foundation Repair Solutions in Florida
Every home is different, and every foundation is unique. Whether the home was built last year or 50 years ago, our team has extensive knowledge of regional soil conditions, building techniques, and technologies used to build homes in Florida. Our foundation contractors’ expertise allows us to quickly identify problems and determine the best, most efficient foundation repair solution.
We adhere to strict quality standards at every stage. We utilize the highest-quality products and adhere to all building codes and industry best practices. When you hire Alpha Foundations, you can depend on our award-winning team to deliver superior service and quality backed by advanced structural and geotechnical engineering knowledge.
Contact Alpha Foundations at (877) 322-3446 to speak with our team about the foundation repairs we can complete for you in Florida or Georgia. It’s our pleasure to repair the foundation beneath your Miami, Gainesville, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, or Valdosta home.
If I see signs of foundation issues, how long can I wait to schedule repairs?
It’s best not to delay repairs once the damage is identified. The longer you wait, the more likely it is that the required repairs will become more extensive (and expensive).
How will foundation repairs impact my lawn/landscaping?
Foundation repairs will have some impact on your lawn and landscaping. The extent of the impact depends on the type of damage and the required repairs. In most cases, the impact is minimal and easily repaired.
How long do foundation repairs last? Can I stay in my home during the repairs?
The majority of foundation repairs require one to three days to complete. Before starting work, our team will tell you how long we estimate the project to take. In most cases, you can stay in your home throughout the duration of the process.
We’re sure you have more questions about foundation repairs, and we’re happy to give you the answers you need. Contact Alpha Foundations at (877) 322-3446 to speak with our team about the foundation repairs we perform in Florida and Georgia.
word for it
They did everything they said they were going to do. Everything turned out wonderful; they met my expectations. We're very happy with the outcome.Pamela DeLand, FL
Alpha Foundation was professional from the beginning. From their sales rep, to the actual labor crew that came in and did the work. The crew was very informative a...Troy Orlando, FL
I have had many home repair jobs done over the years, by many contractors, in many locations in different states, and Alpha Foundations is the best one by far. Fir...Leonard St. Augustine, FL
I am extremely satisfied with the work done on my home. The work crews were professional, friendly and did a great job. My cement is level now and my lanai is secu...Marsha Gulf Breeze, FL
I chose your company after my talk with the design tech and assessment of his analysis of my problem and your solution. Also, the fact that he didn’t try to use ...Thomas Jacksonville, FL
The wealth of honesty and knowledge far exceeded my expectations. My appointment was completed successfully in a professional and timely matter. I now feel much be...William Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Alpha Foundations, is the company to call if you have foundation issues at your home or office. They are very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. They are ...Roy Valdosta, GA