Concrete Crack Repair
Cracked concrete surfaces are a frequent occurrence, yet they pose significant risks. Decreasing the value of your home and pointing towards deeper structural issues and may lead to further damage.
When you notice cracking concrete slabs, it can cause considerable distress as a homeowner. At Alpha Foundations, we provide long-lasting concrete lifting solution that directly addresses these problems. Our unique SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ polyurethane injections effectively lift sunken concrete slabs and assist in closing cracks once the concrete has been stabilized.
For over 20 years, homeowners throughout Florida have placed their trust in this cutting-edge repair method, and we are excited for you to discover the innovation and quality that define our services.
Our team of experts is dedicated to providing you with personalized guidance and solutions to suit your home’s needs.
What is Concrete Crack Repair?
Concrete crack repair is a procedure aimed at addressing damage on concrete surfaces, which is usually due to unstable soil conditions and excessive moisture.
Simply filling in cracks with caulk or similar materials is an inadequate solution, as it only conceals the issues occurring beneath the surface.
At Alpha Foundations, our approach to concrete repair transcends superficial fixes. We utilize the PolyRenewal™ system to gently elevate settled sections of concrete.
This proprietary concrete lifting system plays a crucial role in our comprehensive home solutions, ensuring the aesthetic and safety of your concrete structures are maintained. PolyRenewal™ aims to stabilize concrete, often reducing visible cracks and sealing them once the slab has been reinforced.
Signs Your Home Needs Concrete Crack Repair
Concrete cracks can appear on various surfaces, such as:
When you notice the damage of your home’s concrete surfaces, it may be time to contemplate a repair solution. Here are some indicators:
- Visible and expanding cracks in concrete surfaces
- Cracks wider than ¼”
- Uneven or sinking concrete slabs
- Tripping hazards
- Concrete sinking away from the house
- Cracked walls or damaged siding above sunken concrete
- Crumbling edges
- Pitting, flaking, and staining on the concrete
- Water pooling on the concrete after rain
- Weeds growing up between concrete sections
Spotting these signs of concrete damage early enables less extensive repairs, safeguarding your investment and averting further costly damages.
Is Concrete Crack Repair Necessary?
Yes. Addressing cracks in concrete is imperative.
Be cautious of solutions marketed as “quick fixes,” as they often fail to tackle the root cause of the issue. Cracking, sinking, and additional types of concrete damage will persist and escalate, leading to more serious problems, even when strategies like mudjacking or repouring are employed.
Tackling concrete issues promptly prevents further degradation, safeguarding the longevity of your slabs and resulting in financial savings over time. As cracks worsen and spread, they can limit the repair options available, emphasizing the importance of early intervention. The earlier you address concrete damage, the less complex the repair process will be.
Prompt action also enhances the efficacy of solutions like PolyRenewal™, making it a vital element of our comprehensive home solution.
What Are the Benefits of Concrete Crack Repair
Concrete crack repair offers numerous advantages:
By lifting uneven, sunken areas of concrete, trip hazards are eliminated. Sealing cracks prevents additional cracks that could potentially harm your loved ones or cause damage to vehicles. In essence, repairing concrete contributes to the overall safety of your property.
Stop Further Damage
The injection of expanding foam underneath compromised concrete slabs stabilizes the ground beneath, preventing ongoing sinking and settlement. This measure safeguards your investment in concrete and stops the progression of further issues.
Enhance Appearance and Value
Cracked and uneven concrete is unsightly and can decrease your property’s value. Our concrete solutions can rejuvenate cracked surfaces, making them appear as good as new. Our specialized products and skilled team are capable of restoring your concrete to its original, smooth state.
Prolong Concrete Life
Without treatment, minor cracks can escalate to major repair needs. Concrete lifting and stabilization treatments protect the slab’s integrity, avoiding the need for a complete slab replacement. Our products fortify concrete surfaces and extend their lifespans.
To fully reap these benefits, we recommend utilizing our exclusive PolyRenewal™ system. Our unique products, developed from our expertise, outshine generic solutions in the market, delivering unparalleled performance and durability.
How Our Concrete Crack Repairs Work
To effectively address concrete cracks, Alpha Foundations’ certified technicians follow these crucial steps when implementing PolyRenewal™:
- Drill small, penny-sized holes into the concrete.
- Install injection ports in each hole.
- Mix and prepare the two-part, closed-cell polyurethane foam.
- Inject the foam beneath the concrete slabs through the ports.
- The expanding foam fills the voids beneath the concrete, lifting the slab.
- Allow the foam to fully cure (approximately 15 minutes).
- Remove the injection ports and patch and smooth out drilled holes.
- Seal cracks and joints to prevent future damage.
- Schedule regular maintenance for your concrete slabs.
With the appropriate tools, training, and products, Alpha Foundations’ concrete repair process is streamlined, minimally disruptive, and ensures lasting results.
Why Our Crack Repair is the Best Choice for Your Home
Alpha Foundations’ PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting technology stands out as the best solution for concrete lifting and crack repair for various reasons.
Here are some of the primary benefits:
- Precise Application: Our polymer injection technique accurately targets and lifts settled concrete slabs with remarkable precision.
- Minimally Disruptive: The need for large equipment or excavation is eliminated, thanks to small access points.
- Lightweight Solution: The closed-cell foam strengthens without adding excessive weight to existing foundations.
- Quick Results: The foam solidifies in just 15 minutes, allowing for immediate stability and minimal disruption.
- Durable: Our solution withstands environmental stresses, ensuring the longevity of concrete slab repairs.
- Versatile: Applicable for a wide range of concrete surfaces and uses.
- Eco-Friendly: Comprised of non-toxic, sustainable materials designed for durability.
- Subtle Repairs: Integrates seamlessly into the landscape, with repairs that are virtually invisible.
- Expert Craftsmanship: Annual maintenance plans underscore our commitment to lasting performance.
Contact Alpha Foundations for Concrete Crack Repair Today!
If signs of settlement, cracks, or uneven sections are apparent on your concrete surfaces, Alpha Foundations is ready to assist. Our experts provide personalized solutions that deliver long-lasting performance, with the backing of over 20 years of expertise.
Reach out today to schedule a free, no-obligation inspection and discover the quality and innovation that sets us apart.
Yes, SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ is comprised of non-toxic, sustainable materials. It is designed not only to be effective in lifting and repairing concrete slabs but also to be gentle on the environment, ensuring a responsible choice for homeowners concerned about their ecological footprint.
The entire repair process is streamlined and efficient. After the polyurethane foam is injected beneath the concrete slabs, it takes approximately 15 minutes to cure and solidify, providing immediate stabilization. The entire procedure, from preparation to completion, is minimally disruptive, ensuring quick results with lasting benefits.
SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ is versatile and applicable to a wide range of concrete surfaces including driveways, sidewalks, porches, patios, and pool decks to name a few. Its effectiveness makes it a suitable solution for various concrete lifting and repair needs across different settings. Schedule a free inspection.
Last Modified Date:
Explore more solutions
1755 Benchmark Ave.
Fort Myers, FL 33905
309 NE 1st St.
Gainesville, FL 32601
55 North Industrial Loop
Orange Park, FL 32073
3200 W Copans Rd.
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
3723 Hogshead Rd
Apopka, FL 32703
1680 Fruitville Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34236
66 Industrial Park Dr.
Monticello, FL 32344
1615 118th Ave. N
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
100 N Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31601
515 N Flagler Dr.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401